- Club Life
- Food & Beverage
- Contact Us
Dress Code at Quilchena Golf & Country Club
It is the intention of the new Dress Code policy to provide a set of guidelines with which members and guests are expected to demonstrate discretion and good judgment. It is the responsibility of each member to conform to the Dress Code, and to ensure that family members and guests do so as well.
The fundamental concept of the Dress Code is respect. Respect for other members, and respect for the club and its traditions itself. The Board of Directors has instructed the General Manager, the Golf Professional and their staff to administer these rules and they are empowered to refuse play on the course and/or admittance into the clubhouse facilities.
Golf Course Attire
The Dress Code for the course are those recommended by the various golf associations which require players to dress neatly and appropriately and in keeping with seasonal fashion changes.
- Men – shirts with a collar or turtleneck, including mock turtlenecks to be tucked in at all times, golf slacks, or golf shorts. Hats, caps and visors are not to be worn backwards.
- Not Allowed: Jeans or denim of any kind or colour, tennis shorts, sweat pants, rugby pants, cutoffs, cargo pants or shorts, t-shirt, tank tops, shirts with slogans, numbers or illustrations, headgear with logos (except sports related insignia).
- Women – full length slacks, capri pants, golf skirts, golf shorts that are no greater than 4 inches above the knee. Shirts with collars, turtlenecks, round neck shirts with sleeves and collared shirts that are sleeveless. Shirts tailored to be worn outside need not be tucked in.
- Not Allowed: T-shirts, see-through shirts, tank tops, halter tops, cut-offs, jeans or denim of any kind or colour, cargo pants, stirrup pants, leggings or warm up suits.
- Wireless devices are not to be used as telephones in the lounges or dining areas of the clubhouse.
- Wireless devices must be kept in silent mode when taken on the golf course.